- Improves your alignment at set-up so that you hole more putts!
- Monitor postural angles & body movements throughout during practice.
- Perfect for all skill levels.
- Widely used on the European Tour.
- Comes with protective Soft-Sleeve.
- Suitable for all skill levels but ideal for beginners.
What does MirrorBar do?
Add feedback to your practice by placing MirrorBar in speciﬁc positions, and, at the appropriate angle.
MirrorBar helps with many aspects of body & club alignment during setup and also helps to monitor and reduce any excessive or unwanted body movement during the putting stroke or swing.
MirrorBar can be used with FatPlate products or on its own in isolation.
Additional Features & Benefits?
- Allows you to monitor your green reading skills – the tee peg sized central hole allows you to simply rotate the MirrorBar if your initial ‘read’ isn’t quite correct.
- Guide lines ensure correct postural angles and alignments, ball position & shaft lean.
- During practice swings and full shots, use to monitor body tilts, wrist action, swing length, shaft planes, lateral sway.
- Sturdy aluminium construction.
- Designed to fit into a standard size golf bag.