- Improves your strike so that you escape more traps!
- Gives strike, stance, club face & set-up guidance.
- Perfect for all skill levels.
- Used by elite PGA coaches.
- Comes with 24 page training guide & practice/playing record
- Free UK shipping & discounted US/EU shipping.
What does FatPlate Sand do?
By offering stance, club face & set-up direction, FatPlate Sand gives you the guidance and confidence to play a variety of bunker shots!
No more drawing lines in the sand behind the ball! FatPlate Sand gives fantastic auditory feedback when struck, making it the ideal practice tool to help you repeatedly hit the sand from 1 up to 4 inches behind the ball.
Additional Features & Benefits?
- Gives stance, club face & set-up guidance to help you master a variety of bunker shots.
- The 1, 2, 3 & 4” ball positions allow you to monitor & measure that the
- correct amount of sand is being taken for the shot being practiced
- Ball can be positioned either by shot selection or level of difficulty required.
- Provides strike feedback when used with or without a ball!
- Toughened polycarbonate gives auditory feedback when struck.
- Designed to fit into a standard size golf bag.
- Carry your golf coach around in your pocket!
Supplied with a scorecard sized 24 page Assisted Learning training guide & practice/playing record in order to guide & quantify your progress on the practice area & also out on the course.
- Accompanying Assisted Learning video series can be found on our YouTube channel (FatPlate Golf).
1. I struggle with plugged bunker shots, will FatPlate Sand help?
Yes. FatPlate Sand gives you enough knowledge and practical practice drills to help you master shots from plugged lies.
In addition, our Assisted Learning training guide & practice record provided and the accompanying video series on our YouTube channel (FatPlate Golf) ensure that you use your new FatPlate Sand training aid in the most effective way possible, meaning that you learn to master ALL bunker shots.
2. As I’d probably hit the FatPlate Sand with my first 100 attempts, will it matter if I repeatedly hit the FatPlate?
No. Should you hit the body of the FatPlate Sand your club will simply bounce through to impact without causing damage to the club nor FatPlate. However, with FatPlate Sand’s starting position offering a 4 inch margin for error and Assisted Learning training booklet and accompanying video series, we’re confident that you’ll be consistently hitting the sand within the strike-zone in no time at all.
3. I like to play shallow flop shots that splash lots of sand out, can I practice this shot with FP Sand?
Yes! FatPlate Sand gives a shot tolerance that allows from 1 up to 4 inches of sand (behind the ball) to be taken.