FatPlate improves your strike so that you hit more greens!
- FREE UK Delivery / Discounted Worldwide Shipping
- Comes with 25x StrikeStrips™ giving visual strike-point & path feedback.
- Comes with 24 page training guide & practice/playing record.
- Comes with exclusive access to our online video series of practice drills.
- Precise ball positioning guides give the correct angle of attack.
- Highlights heavy strikes on a range mat (that would otherwise go un-noticed).
- Allows you to focus on 'pure' ball striking in your home net.
- Divot depth, length and direction shown when used on natural grass.
- Used by tour pros and PGA coaches throughout the world.
What does FatPlate do?
FatPlate helps you to bring your strike-point closer to the ball, giving you the crucial ‘ball then turf’ strike that you see on t.v. every week. #divot
Perfect for practicing on a range mat & on natural grass, where FatPlate also gives instant path, length & depth feedback of your divots.
Additional Features & Benefits?
- Perfect for all skill levels.
- Use on natural grass or synthetic turf.
- Ball can be positioned either by club selection or level of difficulty.
- The numbered markings can also be used to work on altering the trajectory (height) of the golfer’s ball flight by changing their dynamic loft at impact.
- *The ball positioning guides have been precisely measured to encourage the appropriate angle of attack for the club being used.
- Toughened polycarbonate gives auditory feedback when struck.
- Comes with 25x StrikeStrips™, giving visual strike-point & path feedback of your heavy shots.
- Designed to fit into a standard size golf bag.
- Available in 2 colours.
Carry your golf coach around in your pocket!
FatPlate is supplied with a scorecard sized 24 page Assisted Learning training guide & practice/playing record in order to guide & quantify your progress on the practice area & also out on the course.
What's In the Box
- 25x StrikeStrips
- 24 Page Training Guide - Practice/Playing Record
Assisted Learning Online Video Series
Ensure that you use your new FatPlate training aid in the most effective way possible.
1. Can I used my Driver with FatPlate Lite?
No! FatPlate Lite has been designed for use with irons only as it encourages a downward, descending strike as opposed to an ascending strike that’s required when hitting your Driver.
2. Will FatPlate Lite help me to take a divot?
Yes! Whether it’s a shallow brush of the grass or an actual divot, using FatPlate Lite together with our Assisted Learning training guide & practice record and accompanying video series will bring your strike-point closer to the ball, giving you a pure, ‘ball then turf’ strike.
3. Do the StrikeStrips have to be replaced?
Yes. StrikeStrips, however, are easy-peel so can be easily removed from the FatPlate when they become fully marked. Additional StrikeStrips™ are available from our website – www.fatplate.golf – in rolls of 250 or packs or 100 but as your ‘ball then turf’ skill level increases, you should mark the StrikeStrips less frequently
Share this Product
PGA Professional & Author of The Practice Manual - The Ultimate Guide for Golfers
“The FatPlate is a great device to address the single biggest issue that all amateur golfers face: poor ground contact. As an instructor, I love the way it provides instant feedback. I’m seeing my pupils improve their ground contact quicker than ever - sometimes within 2 or 3 swings.”
European Tour Professional & Coach
“FatPlate (Lite) has been an invaluable tool for working on ‘strike’ in both my teaching and personal practice.”
PGA Coach & YouTube Instructor (over 27million views)
“Very rarely, if ever, do I work with a student who couldn’t benefit by improving their strike. For any golfer to improve feedback is essential, FatPlate allows both myself and the student to instantly asses how the club was delivered to the ball after each shot.”