- Improves your strike so that you hit more greens!
- Synthetic turf strike-zone allows you to practice anywhere!
- Suitable for all skill levels but ideal for beginners.
- Comes with 24 page training guide & practice/playing record
- Comes with 25 free StrikeStrips, giving extra visual strike-point & path feedback
What does FatPlate Turf-Pad do?
FatPlate Turf-Pad helps you to bring your strike-point closer to the ball, giving you the crucial ‘ball then turf’ strike that you see on t.v. every week.
FatPlate Turf-Pad allows you to work on your swing mechanics in all weather conditions and on all surfaces. Practice your long irons & chipping at the range, practice area or even at home!
Additional Features & Benefits?
- Provides a portable (synthetic turf) hitting surface so you can practice anywhere.
- Ball can be positioned either by club selection or level of difficulty.
- Provides strike feedback when used with or without a ball!
- Toughened polycarbonate gives auditory feedback when struck.
- Comes with 25 free StrikeStrips™, offering additional visual strike point & path feedback.
- Designed to fit into a standard size golf bag.
- Carry your golf coach around in your pocket!
Supplied with a scorecard sized 24 page Assisted Learning training guide & practice/playing record in order to guide & quantify your progress on the practice area & also out on the course.
1. Can I used my Driver with FatPlate Turf-Pad?
No! FatPlate Turf-Pad has been designed for use with irons only as it encourages a downward, descending strike as opposed to an ascending strike that’s required when hitting your Driver.
2. I’ve just started playing golf, is FatPlate Turf-Pad suitable for me?
Yes! Though FatPlate Turf-Pad is ideal for golfers of all abilities, FatPlate Turf-Pad is even more beneficial for beginners. Not not only does it encourage you to bring your strike-point closer to the ball, giving you that crucial ‘ball then turf’ descending strike whilst offering strike-point & path feedback but FatPlate Turf-Pad also gives you the versatility to learn movements & practice your swing (with or without a ball) and on any surface (even at home!).
3. I tend to make really deep divots, will FatPlate Turf-Pad help me stop digging down so far?
Yes! Whilst both FatPlate Turf-Pad & FatPlate Lite help to bring your swing’s low point farther forward, a key benefit of FatPlate Turf-Pad is that it also allows players to work on arc height without necessitating a steepening of the angle of attack (the cause of your overly deep divots). Elite coach www.adamyounggolf.com uses FatPlate Turf-Pad when working with students with steep downswings.
Share this Product
PGA Professional & Author of The Practice Manual - The Ultimate Guide for Golfers
“The FatPlate is a great device to address the single biggest issue that all amateur golfers face: poor ground contact. As an instructor, I love the way it provides instant feedback. I’m seeing my pupils improve their ground contact quicker than ever - sometimes within 2 or 3 swings.”
European Tour Professional & Coach
“FatPlate (Lite) has been an invaluable tool for working on ‘strike’ in both my teaching and personal practice.”
PGA Coach & YouTube Instructor (over 27million views)
“Very rarely, if ever, do I work with a student who couldn’t benefit by improving their strike. For any golfer to improve feedback is essential, FatPlate allows both myself and the student to instantly asses how the club was delivered to the ball after each shot.”